May 2, 2009

Hancock Prom '09













































This past week I received a last-minute call to shoot photos for the Hancock Prom at the Miscowaubik Club in Calumet. Luckily for me, I have a friend with some flashes and light stands (www.brassardmedia.com). Also lucky for me, one of the owners of Brassard Media, the pregnant Jessie, agreed to help out with the formal shots.

Jessie and I shot the formal shots, the Grand March, and for the rest of the evening, it was SB-900 in Commander mode with two SB-800s on stands or the floor or a shelf or a speaker or wherever...for candid shots.

The kids bowled, played billiards, and of course danced. This type of shooting was definitely a new experience for me.

FULL GALLERY
(requires a password to protect the innocence of youth)

No comments: