Jun 15, 2009

So Many Pictures, So Little Time

As PJ said during his thank yous, Todd stepped on his toes from the beginning and never let up. Todd does the same thing to me. He wanted pictures NOW. After fourteen hours of stage and shooting, and a pool party on Sunday for my seven-year old angel, I was up at 4:00 am this morning to catch a plane to Vegas. In between, I tried to get all the photos processed and uploaded.

Sitting in my room overlooking the strip in Vegas, I am finally getting some of the galleries organized so they make a little more sense. PJs Rock Camp brought me good luck as I was upgraded from a standard room at Mandalay Bay to a suite at THEhotel and I won a Nintendo Wii on a spin of the prize wheel at the conference out here. Thanks Peej.

Anyway, there is one main group that contains sub-galleries for photos from throughout the Festival Day. The link to that group is here. MAIN GROUP (get it).

Electric Lady
Electric Lady

Since there are so many pictures to explore, I'm only going to post the one that I almost couldn't shoot because it brought tears to my eyes. PJ singing "Electric Lady" to his little lady.

No comments: