Aug 23, 2008

Carl Olson Memorial Adventure Run

Saturday morning, I received a phone call about 8:00 am from Todd of Brassard Media fame saying he was going to the Carl Olson run and asked if I wanted to shoot some pictures. Well I was up, my daughter was up, the event started about a mile from my house, so Gabby and I packed up and went.

The event was fun and very well-organized. I thought my daughter would be a little bored, but she was very excited. One of her kindergarten classmates was even in the kid's race. I must say the kid's race was really neat to watch.

Incidentally, the run is in memory of a guy who is from the same small town of Painesdale as me. He grew up about two blocks from my childhood home so just seeing his name brought back some childhood memories as well.

Here is the full gallery of pictures.

No comments: